ASSESMENT 1 : CLASS LEADERSHIP ROLE


CLASS LEADERSHIP ROLE

In this assessment, I am required to work in groups. I’m in Group 3 and our main topic to be present is TEAM LEADERSHIP. Our group leader, Ahmad Zaki has listed small topics under the main topic in our group WhatsApp and let everyone decide for themselves which title to present.  

I selected two topics to present which were, Team Leader Roles in Supporting Creativity and 5 Determinants of Effective Team Decision. I've used a note on the topic that Prof. Dr.Jamilah posted to the ODL System to help me learn more about the subject. While doing so, I made use of the Youtube video she posted of the lecture she gave. I have also researched both areas by consulting articles and the Internet. After completing my data collection, I prepared a PowerPoint slide for use during the presentation.

Prof. Dr. Jamilah has set the presentation date for group 3 for December 22, 2022. Our group didn't manage to present that night.  So the date was moved to January 12, 2023. The long-awaited day arrived, and my group presented that night. However, when it was my turn, suddenly there was a power outage and the Internet access was lost. I was a little bummed that I couldn't present that night. That same night (after the Internet was restored)  I contacted other members of the group and Prof Dr Jamilah told her about the problem. Alhamdulillah, Prof Dr. Jamilah understands the situation. While the rest of the members gave words of encouragement for me to present the following week.

The long-awaited date has finally come. On January 19, 2023, I gave a presentation, and other group members helped me upload slides into Webex. Thank you, Misro 😊. I was able to give the presentation, even though I didn't have time to finish the slide. I was a little nervous to use English at the time, and I hope Dr. Jamilah and fellow classmates can understand how I say things. In fact, the experience of putting this Assessment 1 will never be forgotten.


Our best team - Group 3


No Internet 


Blackout
            




My slides




   



 

Comments

Popular Posts