ASSESSMENT 3 : PRESENTATION
INTERVIEW
This 3rd Assessment requires me to interview a well-liked leader in the
community in relation to leadership challenges.
I have chosen the Senior Assistant (PK Petang) of SMK Ulu Sugut Ranau,
Mr.Jepinih Yangin as the preferred leader to be interviewed. I got to know him
in 2011 when I moved to the school. At that time he was the Headteacher of Technic
and Vocational. He then moved to another school and returned to SMK Ulu Sugut
Ranau with the position of Senior Assistant (PK Petang)
The factor in his selection as a subject to be interviewed was made because
in my opinion, he was a leader in the school who showed a quality leadership
style. He is a leader who is happy to bring to the deal. I found him and
informed him of the assessment I needed to complete, and he agreed to be
interviewed
The interview session, which was supposed to be made at 3.00 pm, had to be
started because he had other commitments at the appointed time. However, he was
ready and confident in answering the questions that had been posed. During the
interview, various things were shared by him about the challenges in
leadership. The least I can forget is the answer to the question "What do you think about this, should one alter oneself in other to alter circumstances?" I was impressed by Mr.Jepinih's answer because I was able to relate to myself.
Not only that, his message to me at the end of the interview session will
serve as a guide if I will hold a higher position one day. Overall, I am very
satisfied to be able to interview him and find out his leadership style as a
leader (SLT) at the school.
Penolong Kanan Petang, SMK Ulu Sugut Ranau



Comments